Blockchain and the business landscape
Seats are limited. Register early!
Panelists: Brendan Cooper, director digital systems, Panini America
Jim Johnson, co-founder and chief marketing officer, Oaken Innovations
Paige Krieger, digital development representative, IBM
Moderator: Mike Courtney, president, Aperio Insights
Come listen to experienced panelists discuss how to plan and execute a DLT project! Join this program to hear answers to questions that aren?t being discussed much. Questions such as:
- How is buy-in achieved? How is ROI calculated?
- Should I always begin with a Proof of Concept?
- What are the costs? How are they different from traditional, non-DLT projects?
- What kind of talent is needed and how is it obtained?
as innovator at the forefront of the technology space, she collaborates with clients to leverage emerging technologies, especially Blockchain, IoT and AI, thus assisting in their digital reinvention.
is the Co-founder of Oaken Innovations, an international award-winning software startup focused on the intersection of blockchain and Internet of Things. Oaken's clients include Toyota, Ford, and other automobile OEMs.
This is the third in a series of three Blockchain Programs.
- Program 1: DLT Technical Issues
- Program 2: DLT Legal Issues
- Program 3: DLT Business Issues (aka realizing ROI)
The Program will assume the audience has basic to medium understanding of DLT concepts.
Still have questions about blockchain? Checkout this quick visual guide by Thomson Reuters.
Dates & Locations:
- July 11, 11:30am-1pm, Blockchain Technical Issues. Location: BottleRocket
- Sep 25, 11:30am-1pm, Blockchain Legal Issues. Location: Jones Day
- Nov 14, 11:30am-1pm, Blockchain Business Issues. Location: BravoTech