Our Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE Platform is seeking a strong DevOps Leader with demonstrated experience in overseeing large-scale enterprise .Net(Some Java/J2EE) Production and Pre-production environments. Responsibilities include supporting legacy datacenter applications as well as new AWS Production servers ensuring high availability with 24x7 uptime. Candidate will lead a team of DevOps engineers focusing on the day-to-day tasks of managing and maintaining AWS and DC environments and must be hands-on involved with building source code, deploying binaries, configuration and monitoring servers. Candidate will also research and develop of build and deployment automation tools and must be comfortable working in an agile environment.
- Lead a team of distributed DevOps Engineers in building state of the art continuous integration and deployment frameworks
- Research and analyze tools and technologies to optimize building and deploying code-base, manage distributed production systems and application resources.
- Manage day-to-day operations of release pipelines, build tools, source control software, and resources
- Develop automated deployment and monitoring tools in Ansible, Chef, Perl, Python, bash or similar scripting languages.
- Develop and configure cloud infrastructure for SAAS applications in AWS or other cloud environments
- Partner with the multiple stakeholders in the analysis and estimation of future work-streams
- Manage the methods of deployment (development, testing and deployments) and the processes and tools required to execute those deployments.
- Work with cross functional, geographically distributed teams to provide 24x7 deployment support across multiple environments
- Document and socialize release management processes to wider engineering teams
- Guide and mentor junior team members
- Experience using DevOps technologies and tools (Jenkins, Jira, Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Docker etc.).
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Strong hands-on experience with configuration management on large scale systems. Preferably both on premise and in a public cloud.
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals
- Extensive knowledge and experience working in DevOps and Agile environment.
- Ability to implement automation technologies and tools at any level (requirements, development, deployment, testing, operations, etc.)
- Experience in build versioning, archiving, and deployment
- Experience in various Release management activities.
- Working experience with Agile process and one or more tools (GIT, JIRA, TFS..).
- General – Comfortable in more than one programming language and have a firm grasp of fundamental web/internet/SAAS technologies
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America