We are looking for a Director of Product Management that can become an intergral part of our leadership team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Continuously gain deep understanding of the IoT market, competition, customer/ user requirements and use cases.
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases, pricing models, and define product vision and strategy for the PoLTE Cloud Location Platform, APIs, and key verticals.
- Define product roadmaps and work collaboratively with engineering in an agile software development environment.
- Work collaboratively with marketing communications to define value propositions and marketing messaging.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in product management in the location, software-as-a-service or related high-tech industry.
- Working understanding of location technologies, IoT, wireless, 4G LTE, 5G, CBRS, NB-IoT, Cat-M1, Cat-1/4, WiFi, GPS, and cloud technologies.
- Experience leading agile product teams delivering software-as-a-service products.
- An acute curiosity to learn about a wide variety of verticals served by the IoT market, including Industy 4.0, Asset Tracking, Transportation, Logistics, Shipping, Healthcare, and Consumer Wearables.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.